A system that centrally manages IT assets,
such as internal PCs, security, and software.
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is
utilized by companies such as these.
- Want to automate OS/Office updates and patch deliveries
- Want to visualize internal IT assets
- Want centralized management of the internal IT environment
- Want to reduce the work when new PCs are introduced
- Want to manage PC security
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Outline
Centrally manage the customer’s PC, security, software versions, etc. by using the “System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)” asset management system provided by Microsoft. Enables integrated operations management, so you can visualize internal IT assets, leading to increased effectiveness in IT asset management.
Characteristics of Toyota Tsusho Systems
Wealth of Introduction Experience and Know-How
We take pride in our construction record of over 200 domestic and international companies, including introductions at major group companies. We offer a solution proposal tailored to the customer, based on our abundant global construction experience and know-how.