- 1.1 Thank you for your interest in the internet website of the TOYOTA TSUSHO SYSTEMS EUROPE GmbH (subsequently referred to as TTS-E). The protection of your personal data is very important to us and we would like you to feel comfortable and secure both when you visit our website and during all business and communication processes with us. For this reason, we take the protection of your data and the applicable statutory regulations very seriously indeed.
- 1.2 This Data Protection Declaration (subsequently referred to as the DPD) is intended to provide you with detailed information as to how we handle your data.
- 1.3 This DPD supplements our General Terms and Conditions, which is available at: https://www.ttsystems.com/eu/terms .
- 1.4 You can retrieve (as well as store and print) the currently valid version of this DPD on the TTS-E website under the menu item "Data Protection".
- 1.5 TTS-E reserves the right (and is entitled) to change the content of this DPD – particularly, either if TTS-E provides new/changed services, or if changes in law or case law necessitate (or make advisable) an amendment to this DPD, provided that the amendment is in the interests of users while taking into consideration the legitimate interests of TTS-E. We will promptly inform customers on changes to the DPD – both in the online internal user service area and by email to the user's email address known to us.
2.The Responsible Body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
The Responsible Body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act is the service provider of the TTS-E website:
TOYOTA TSUSHO SYSTEMS EUROPE GmbH
Immermannstrasse 65 B
Tel.: +49 - (0)211 - 545547-450
Fax: +49 - (0)211 - 88252-502
The TTS-E Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the address
Immermannstrasse 65 B,
for the attention of Mr Rainer Einmal,
- 3.1 We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the relevant statutory provisions relating to data protection in the Federal Republic of Germany – particularly the Telemedia Act (TMG), the German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV), the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telecommunications Act (TKG) and similar legislation, as well as the data protection legislation enacted by the European Union.
- 3.2 We use your personal data without your further consent for the sole purpose of enabling you to make use of our services that are subject to registration, as well as to fulfil and process your enquiries and orders.
- 3.3 We will not pass on your personal data either for marketing purposes or for other – particularly – commercial purposes to third parties, unless you have expressly given your consent to your data being passed on for the purposes specified, or in the event that the passing on of your data is expressly permitted (or even prescribed by law).
- 3.4 At no time can your personal data be viewed by other users of the TTS-E website.
4.Anonymous data recording
As a matter of principle, you can visit our website without providing any information about yourself. However, each access to our website and each retrieval of the files available there is logged and stored in a protocol file (the server log file). The only in-formation we collect and automatically store in our server log files is that transmitted to us by your internet browser. This includes:
Browser type/version Operating system used Referrer URL (the previously visited website) Host name of accessing computer (IP address) Date and time of server request Name of retrieved file Data volume transmitted Message on successful retrieval
- 4.2 We are not able to assign this data to specific persons. This data will not be combined with other data sources. It thus remains anonymous.
- 4.3 Subject to possible statutory retention periods, the user IP addresses are deleted or anonymised after usage. In the anonymising process, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the particulars concerning personal or factual circumstances can no longer (or only with a manifestly disproportionate expense in time, costs and manpower) be attributed to a specific or identifiable natural person. Following a statistical evaluation, the data is promptly – not later than fourteen days – deleted.
- 4.4 The temporary storing and statistical evaluation of the data, which cannot be attributed to any specific users, is solely aimed at safeguarding the security of the system and the security of the users' data (say, to identify any faulty links and program errors as well as external attacks on the system) as well as improving our service (say, by us being able to determine which goods and services are particularly popular).
- 4.5 We reserve the right to use the data stored in the server log files in the event that certain specific facts lead us to reasonable suspicion of users making use of our website illegally or contrary to contract, or with the intention of, say, not (or not completely) paying agreed fees and remunerations, provided that this is necessary for purposes of prosecution.
- 4.6 Any additional information, such as your first and last name, your address, your telephone, telefax, mobile phone number, your email address or your date of birth and any other data is not collected, unless you voluntarily provide us with this information, say, as part of an enquiry or request, search query or order via our email address, our contact form or our website, when registering for the services offered by TTS-E which are subject to registration, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of the establishment, content-related design or amendment and execution of a contract for the use of services offered by TTS-E (subject to registration) and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes.
Personal data consists of the individual details relating to personal or factual particulars of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your correct first and last name, your address, your telephone, telefax and mobile phone number and your date of birth and any other data. Information not directly associated with your person, such as favourite websites and the number of users of the website, in contrast, is not personal data.
6.Recording, use and processing of personal data
- 6.1 We collect, process and use your personal data without your further consent only for answering/processing an enquiry/request, search query, application, registering for the services offered by TTS-E that are subject to registration, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of establishing, content-related structuring or amending and processing a contract for the use of services offered by TTS-E (subject to registration) and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes.
- 6.2 Further personal data is only collected, processed and used by us with your consent, if you voluntarily provide us with this information, say, as part of an enquiry/request, search query, application or order via our email address, our contact form or via our internet, when registering for the services offered by TTS-E that are subject to registration, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of establishing, content-related structuring or amending and processing a contract for the use of services offered by TTS-E (subject to registration) and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes, and this data is required for responding to / processing an enquiry/request, search query, application, registration for the services offered by TTS-E that are subject to registration, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of establishing, content-related structuring or amending and processing a contract for the use of services offered by TTS-E (subject to registration) and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes.
7.Services and the personal data collected for this purpose
User account at the partner portal
The details collected when registering under "Become a partner" include:
First name *
Last name *
Job title *
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.
None of this data is ever visible to other users.
7.2Storing and accessing the contract text
We store the contract text on our internal systems. We send you the order data in the form of an order confirmation by email. You can store and print the order data sent to you by email. Our GTCs are available to be viewed, stored and printed here: https://www.ttsystems.com/eu/terms. Our Data Protection Regulations are available to be viewed, stored and printed here: https://www.ttsystems.com/eu/privacy.
None of your order data is ever visible to other users.
We use this information to process orders, provide services as well as process the payment (also for necessary checks in case of purchase on account).
We also use your information to prevent or uncover abuse – particularly fraud, or enable the performance of technical, logistical or other services by third parties on our be-half. The "user name" for registering and logging-in is identical with the user's personal email address. The login-password is sent to the user together with the notification of activation of the partner account. After the login, the user is requested to change his password. The user can change his password whenever he wants under the menu item "My profile" – "Change password" in his user account. "User name" and "Password" as well as "Personal data" and "Company data" can at no time be viewed by other users.
7.3Using our contact portal
In addition to the mandatory information to be provided when registering, you can also enter the following additional information in the "Contact" / "Distribution partner" internal user service area on a voluntary basis for the purpose of providing additional shipping addresses as differing addresses for delivery of the goods:
Title of address
First name *
Last name *
Type of enquiry/request
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.
None of this data is ever visible to other users.
8.Usage and passing on of personal data
- 8.1 As a matter of principle, we do not pass on your personal data (including your postal address and email address) to third parties, unless you have expressly given your con-sent to the passing on of your data for the purposes specified, or the passing on of your data is allowed or prescribed on the basis of statutory provisions.
Service partners participating in the contract processing
We may, however, transmit the data collected in relation to the performance of the contract – to the extent required – to the company branches, group companies and partner companies & agencies participating in the contract processing as well as other external service partners, whom we make use of for the fulfilment of the contract – provided that the intended purpose of use of the data remains unaffected. These particularly include the company appointed for the delivery of ordered goods and the payment institu-tions and payment service providers appointed to handle the payment, as well as the company branches, group companies and partner companies & agencies appointed to perform maintenance, repair and other works services, as well as company branches, group companies and partner companies & agencies of other external service providers appointed to perform service works. In these cases, we forward the data in accordance with the provisions laid down in the relevant data protection statutory provisions – particularly the German Data Protection Act (BDSG). The amount of data transmitted is limited to a minimum. These companies may only use your data to handle your order – and for no other purposes. They are bound both to the BDSG and other relevant statutory provisions as well as being contractually bound to this DPD.
Using the data for the purposes of internal reviewing, our own advertising, our own market research and communication with customers
We are allowed to collect, process and use your personal data for the purposes of internal reviewing, our own advertising, our internal market research – but particularly for the demand-oriented designing of the goods and services we offer.
We also use personal data to respond to your questions and enquiries by email, post or telephone, and to solve your problems. This includes not only pure communication but also the dispatching of documents and – as part of problem solving – the forwarding of personal data to third-party service providers as described in Item 8.1.1. We only use personal data for as long as (and to the extent) necessary for the purposes specified above.
- 188.8.131.52 You are, of course, free to object (or revoke your consent) to the collection, processing and use of your personal data for advertising purposes with effect for the future whenever you want. If you do this, we will then not send you any more advertising information.
- 184.108.40.206 We are allowed to collect, process and use your personal data for the purposes of internal reviewing, our own advertising, our internal market research – but particularly for the demand-oriented designing of the goods and services we offer.
- 8.2.1 Furthermore, we treat the data in confidence and in compliance with the relevant statutory data protection provisions. We will not pass on this data or the content of your mes-sages sent to us to third parties without your consent, unless you have expressly agreed to the passing on of your data for the aforementioned purposes, or the passing on is expressly permitted (or even prescribed) on the basis of statutory provisions.
- 8.2.2 This ban on passing on data, however, does not apply to the extent that – on order of the competent authorities, third parties and particularly government bodies – we are required in individual cases to provide information on inventory data, provided this is necessary for the purposes of criminal prosecution, averting dangers by regional police authorities, fulfilling the legal requirements of national and regional constitution protection agencies, the Federal Intelligence Agency or Military Counterintelligence or the Federal Criminal Police Office in relation to its task of defending against the danger of interna-tional terrorism or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights as well as on the basis of other applicable statutory provisions. For these purposes, your consent is not required.
- 8.3 Any collection, processing or use of your personal data exceeding the scope described above only takes place with your consent.
- 8.4 Export and processing of data in countries outside the European Economic Area
- 8.4.1 TTS-E is a globally active company. As a global company, TTS-E operates numerous websites worldwide. The data acquired from websites for company branches and group companies located in Germany and the EU is exclusively stored on servers within Japan. This also applies to data transmitted to these websites or to us via these websites. The EU Commission has decided – based on an adequacy decision - that Japan ensures an adequate level of data protection, according to Art. 44, 45 GDPR. Data acquired from websites for company branches and group companies located outside the European Economic Area can also be stored on servers outside Japan. This also applies to data transmitted to these websites or to us via these websites.
- 8.4.2 We are also allowed to transmit the information you have voluntarily provided to us, say, as part of an enquiry/request, search query, application or order via our email address, our contact form or via our internet, when registering for the services offered by TTS-E that are subject to registration, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of establishing, content-related structuring or amending and processing a contract for the use of services offered by TTS-E (subject to registration) and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes – to company branches, group companies and partner companies & agencies as well as other external service partners located in countries outside the European Economic Area, provided that a factual and local relationship exists to this, as well as if the transmission of the data is necessary for the responding to (or processing of an enquiry/request, search query, application, registration for the services (subject to registration) offered by TTS-E, subscribing to our newsletter or for the purpose of establishment, content-related design or amendment and execution of a contract for the use of services (subject to registration) offered by TTS-E and the procurement of goods and services offered by TTS-E, as well as for invoicing purposes. In such cases, your personal data can also be stored on servers outside Germany or the EU – particularly in Japan.
If the data recipient has his registered office in a member state of the European Union (EU) or in a signatory state to the European Economic Area (EEA), then it may automatically be assumed that – on the basis of intra-community law – an adequate level of data protection is ensured with the data recipient. Moreover, the EU Commission has decided that for several non-EU/EEA countries, their legal system overall ensures an adequate level of data protection, so that an adequate level of data protection can also be assumed with data recipients located in these countries. These countries include: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Uruguay.
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/document/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. Insofar as the data recipient is located in a different country to the countries specified above (i.e. a third country), then in order to ensure an appropriate level of data protection, either we have concluded a contract containing standard EU contractual clauses with the data recipient or we have agreed binding corporate rules with the data recipient for handling personal data.
- 8.4.4 The user is aware that a possibly lower level of data protection exists in countries out-side the European Economic Area than in member countries of the European Union.
- 8.6.1 If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we need you to provide us with a valid email address. You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address in the online newsletter registration form. In this case, following your registration we will send you an email containing an activation link to the email address you have provided, which enables you to confirm your subscription (the so-called double opt-in procedure). In this manner, we ensure that you are really the holder of the email address specified as well as in agreement with receiving the newsletter. When you subscribe to the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of registration. This is solely done for evidential purposes in the event of a third party misusing an email address and subscribing to the newsletter without the knowledge of the legitimate person. Following successful registration, we will then inform you in irregular intervals about our company and our range of products and services.
- 220.127.116.11 You are, of course, free to object (or revoke your consent) to the collection, processing and use of your email address for sending you our newsletter with effect for the future whenever you want. You can make the objection via a link provided in the newsletters or send a message to the aforementioned contact possibilities. We will then not send you any more newsletters.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics makes use of so-called "cookies", i.e. small text files, which are saved on your computer to allow an analysis of your use of our website. The information provided by the cookie on your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. In the case that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other countries which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. We would draw your attention to the fact that IP anonymisation is active on this website. On this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();", in order to ensure an anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about the website activities, and provide the opera-tor of the website with other services related to the website and internet usage. The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by an appropriate setting in your browser software. In this case, however, please note that you may not be able to fully use all the functions offered by this website. Furthermore, you can prevent both the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de, or – particularly with mobile devices – click on this link, whereby an opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
On 06.10.2015, the European Court of Justice declared the decision of the European Commission to the effect that the United States of America ensured an adequate level of protection of transmitted personal data (the Safe Harbour Agreement) to be invalid. This also apples to the transmission of personal data to Google Inc. in the scope of the data traffic analysis (Google Analytics) of our website.
By using our website, you expressly consent to the transmission of your data to Google Inc.
Social media plug-ins / Advertising
Our internet pages do not use social media plug-ins or advertising from advertising partners, which could use their own cookies.
9.Protection of children and adolescents
- The protection of the private sphere of children and adolescents is an important matter to us. As a matter of principle, persons under the age of 18 years should not transmit any personal data to our website without the permission of their legal representative. We will not collect, process or use any information from persons, whom we know to be un-der the age of 13 years without having obtained the prior verifiable consent of their legal representatives.
- Both when registering for services (subject to registration) offered by us and logging in to the internal user service area of the partner portal, your personal data is transmitted over the internet encrypted by SSL certificate (2048 bits). We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or the distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular controls, it is, however, not possible to provide complete protection against all risks. Access to your account in the internal partner portal area is only possible by entering your personal password. You should always treat your access information confidentially and close your browser window when you have finished communication with us for the session – particularly if you share the computer with other people.
11.Information, rectification, blocking and deletion
- Within the context of the existing legal data protection provisions, you have the right to information on the data stored relating to your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage, as well as to the rectification, blocking and deletion of your stored data. Insofar as the deletion of personal data would conflict with legal, contractual, commercial or tax retention periods or reasons, your data is not deleted but blocked instead.
12.Contact partner for data protection
Your trust is important to us. This is why we are ready to answer your questions in relation to the collecting, processing and use of your personal data at any time. Your contact partner for data protection is
Björn Heinze Email: Address: Kelvinstraße 14, 50996 Köln Website: www.fgnd-core.de Phone: +49 (0) 2236 490 90 80
- 12.2 If you have any questions, which this Data Protection Declaration was unable to provide answers to or if you would like more detailed information on any of the points mentioned, please do not hesitate in contacting us – either by email to the address: or by telefax or post.
- 12.3 You can, of course, also receive information at any time on the stored data relating to your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the storage. Please also address any requests for rectification, deletion and blocking in relation to your data to the email address: or by telefax or post.
13. External links and external contents
- The contents of our website have been created with great care. Nevertheless, we cannot assume any guarantee for topicality or completeness. We are only responsible for our own contents – not, though, for external contents. For more detailed information, you will possibly find links on our website, which refer to third-party websites. We have checked all the external links for any illegal contents. No such contents were detected at the time of checking. We are not subject to any general monitoring and checking obligations in relation to external contents. If we become aware of any illegal contents, we shall immediately check these links and – if necessary – delete them. External links always open in a new browser window.